ACCOUNTING TRAINING FOR SME | Provided by Skill Future Credit
Training by experienced Chartered Accountant with more than 10-year Accounting, Tax and System experiences.
- We provide accounting training to use digital accounting information to manage your business anywhere and anytime for business owners. This accounting training is essential to those would like to upskill their bookkeeping & accounting ability using digital platform to enhance employability, especially in the digital environment. As an experienced accountant, the trainer will show the business owners and accountants who are new to Quickbook how to use digital accounting system to increase productivity, reduce the mandane work so as to conduct business analysis based on the automated reports through the accounting training.
- Set up digital database
- Set up database for customers and suppliers Fast Retrieval of the data
- Set up digital Sales Module
- Generate sales invoices and send invoice online
- Track outstanding sales/collection with the system
- Generate & Send Statement of Accounts automatically
- Analyse sales by salesperson and location Record payment and receipts
- Generate Financial Reports digitally
- Profit and Loss, Sales, Purchases Reports
- Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, General Ledger
- View your profit and loss performance monthly
- Online GST reports
- Perform Bank Reconciliation Online
- Classroom hands-on practice as exercises will be given
- Frenaros Business Center , floor 2, office 209
- The course is full day, starting at 08.30 am until 17.30 pm on monthly basis.
- EUR 380.00 FOR MEMBERS (The cost is inclusive of all course materials, refreshments and snacks. Course date subject to change if warranted by circumstances. Skills Future Credit can be applied to this course.)
- EUR 450.00 FOR NON MEMBERS
For more information Call +357 96364010